QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW PRIVACY REGULATION (GDPR 679/2016)
1) Has Nutrigeo been updated to the GDPR?
2) Are the data within my Nutrigeo Software encrypted? And there is a login password?
Yes, there are both satisfied, according to the Security rules of the New GDPR
3) When I printed invoices I saw the old Privacy Act, and now?
We have now adjusted the billing system, so that the new GDPR will appear on your invoices.
Yes, we have introduced in the patient’s data window new button “Patient Privacy”, with which you can print the Information and Consent Request for the Processing of Personal Data pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation 679/2016 – for Customers and Patients; this document can be delivered to your patients for acceptance and signature, already pre-filled automatically with both your data and those of the patient. This will make the work easier and faster and above all you will not have to request the intervention of a consultant for privacy to make it, with significant savings.
QUESTIONS ABOUT NUTRIGEO FUNCTIONS
5) If after starting a diet therapy I want to design an updated eating plan according to some new patient needs, do I have to enter all the data again?
No, you don’t have to: since all information entered during the first examination is saved, you can process a new diet plan keeping all the original data.
6) I started to process a daily menu diet with NUTRIGEO but I wanted to switch to a multiple-choice option in the maintenance phase of the treatment. Should I enter again all patient data and pathophysiologic information?
Both software are mutually reinforcing so that, in accordance with the applied diet therapy, you can easily choose either technique without having to enter patient data each time.
7) Is there any other pathology treating option available, apart from the pathology selection function?
NUTRIGEO offers a list of basic dietary treatments addressing both food choices (elimination and preferences) and food quantity.
8) When selecting a patient pathology, is there any available rating scale?
Following all the entered information (for instance, analysis), the program will recommend a level of seriousness (level 1 or 2), which can still be changed by users. You can either cut out foods (level 2 extends the exclusion to a greater number of foods) or cut out assigned quantity in the dietary plan.
9) Can the platform automatically create vegetarian meal plans?
With NUTRIGEO you can define the patient’s eating style: by selecting a vegetarian style, the software will recommend an appropriate eating profile and all calculation functions will automatically adapt to the style selected.
10) Can I design meal plans for vegans or other eating styles without manually selecting or cutting out food?
With NUTRIGEO software you can create customized nutritional profiles (specifically created for different situations), that, once saved, can be used again and again. Defining a profile means checking which foods can be chosen when processing a diet. The program will always take into account any disease, allergy, food intolerance and physiological condition.
11) Can I change a diet once it has been processed?
Once a diet has been processed by NUTRIGEO, you can intervene and change the results if you wish. You can manually edit or use the automatic processing functions. Moreover, you can add or delete foods within meals or servings.
With a real time graph report, you can see how new entries affect the established energy intakes.
12) Can I add new entries to the food database?
The food database has more than 2,300 entries. However, it is possible to enter personalized foods and recipes and use them in a dietary plan. In this case, you will be asked to enter food composition and evaluate its entry into the diet plan.
However, you can request new food entries by sending a fax or email to PROGEO and we will be happy to consider your suggestions. Accepted requests will be used to expand and update the NUTRIGEO database.
13) What is Fast Diet?
By selecting this option you can delete from the lists foods that require too much time to prepare. Level 2 is more selective than level one.
14) What is Visual weight?
Visual weight is a food quantity display mode. Quantities are generally displayed in grams. By using Visual Weight quantities may be converted into different units of measurement (eg .portions, cups, spoons and so on). The higher the setting level, the greater the number of foods with di5ferent units of measurement.
15) What is Affinity Level?
With the Affinity Level option you can choose the sauce for the first course accordint to the chosen second course, if they are both included in the same meal.
16) Can I increase the maximum quantity of pasta?
With the “Increase pasta maximum quantity” function, you can create diet plan where the pasta quantity can exceed the maximum standard quantity (150 grams). This treatment can be activated using the manual treatments acting on the quantities or by means of the Configuration in the “File” menu.